Last Updated 22 January 2023
Top Food Processors – Privacy Policies
When you visit our website, “Top Food Processors” protects your privacy. Your privacy will be protected by “We,” “Us,” or “Top Food Processors” so you may explore our website with confidence.
The privacy of its customers, business partners, and website users (collectively, “you”) are valued by Top Food Processors as well as by its owner and affiliates.
This privacy statement also details how people can get in touch with us with questions about our privacy policies and the security measures we have in place for the data we collect.
We collect certain device-related information, such as your IP address, the pages you browse on our website, the time at which you reached our website, and whether another website referred you to us.
We don’t collect any data or information if the users haven’t previously provided explicit content. We don’t even gather any kind of personal information. Top Food Processors may occasionally be accessed from any social networking account. In this instance, information on the data-gathering practices of social media providers can be found in their privacy policies.
Information You Give Us
- Name, email address, phone number, and mailing address are all examples of contact information.
- Information about the population, the home, and the interests (age, gender, or education).
- Comments, pictures, videos, and other relevant materials or details you choose to share with us or publish on “Top Food Processors”
- Information you give when participating in polls, surveys, competitions, or promotions.
- When you provide us access to your device’s location, we may collect location data, including precise location data. Please follow the instructions provided by the device’s manufacturer or your mobile service provider to avoid the collection of precise location data.
- Other data, such as your contacts or address book, may be accessible to us based on the permissions settings on your device.
- Information on transactions and activities (requests, or searches).
Information You Give Us About Others
You can give us details about other people, such as the name and email address of a friend or contact you want to share an article with. Please don’t provide us with any data or information on them unless you have their consent or permission to do so. Since the purposes for which their information will be used are those described in this Privacy Notice.
The types of cookies Top Food Processors –
- Vital cookies are those that are necessary for our website to function.
- Functional cookies: We can customize your experience by using these cookies to keep track of the decisions you’ve made on our website, your preferences, and more.
- Cookies for Analytics & Performance: We can gather statistics and analytical data using these cookies to learn more about how visitors interact with our website.
- You can interact with the content on social media networks thanks to cookies from such platforms. The social media network may keep track of this and post your name or identity in conjunction with it, depending on your privacy settings.
If you want to, you can turn off cookies. Find out your browser’s alternatives in this situation. learn more about managing cookies and cookies themselves. (https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ )
Like the majority of other Web servers, we employ log files. To assess trends, manage the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and compile broad demographic data for aggregate usage, this data set also contains IP addresses, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks.
Pixel tags, which are little visual files, enable us and our dependable third-party partners to track and compile data regarding your visits to our website, including the number of pages you view, how long you stay on each page, what you click on next, and other details.
Other Websites Links
This website contains links to other websites. Please remember that we have no control over the privacy policies employed by third-party websites. We advise our visitors to read the privacy policies of every website that collects personally identifiable information after they leave our site in order to be safe. The only information collected by this website is covered by this privacy statement.
Storing Your Private Info
All data collected through our website is kept on American servers. Our servers have passed validation by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
The user-agent and IP addresses of each visitor are stored for up to 7 days in rotating log files on Amazon servers. All of our employees, agents, and partners are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your information.
To make sure that our partners are on the same page as us regarding the protection of your data, we have reviewed their privacy policies.
Our servers adhere to ISO 27018, a code of conduct that concentrates on the security of personal data in the cloud. We take all required safety measures to preserve the security of your data.
If we learn of any data security breach, modification, unauthorized access, or disclosure of any personal data, we will make every effort to secure it and will notify you as required by all applicable laws.
DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS TO SAFEGUARD USER PRIVACY, WE MIGHT BE COMPELLED BY LAW TO DIVULGE PERSONAL DATA IF WE HAVE A GOOD-FAITH BELIEF THAT DOING SO IS NECESSARY TO ABIDE BY A CURRENT JUDICIAL PROCEEDING, A COURT ORDER, OR LEGAL DEMAND ISSUED ON ANY OF OUR SITES.